Thursday, December 14, 2017

New Website


I'm not sure what I will do with this yet.
However, it was fun to create a website for my writing persona.

Start
It's simple and clean-looking.
So far, it has three entries. As you click on each entry, scroll down for more.

About
Although my connection to the virtual world Second Life as a writer is still present (to the left, you can see the eyes of my avatar above my name), the website takes a step away from it.

Contact
Virtual reality was the stepping stone to my writing path. I think it will always be an influence simply because I find the resources a virtual world has to offer absolutely extraordinary.


As I progressively go into writing long fiction, I become more withdrawn from using Second Life as a place to write. I attended less inworld writing events this year and writing became more independent from virtual influences. Whether this is good or not, we shall see.

Creating this website was perhaps a subconscious way of mirroring that detachment.

All in all, I'm happy with the result and, knowing myself, I will add bits and pieces here and there to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment